Saturday, March 20, 2010

Any One Thing in the Creation


What an awesome sunrise I had the pleasure to enjoy this morning! I was struck at how far North the sun has 'moved' (apologies to Galileo) because just a couple of months ago it was rising well to the right of the palm trees. Ah, just another indication of how time passes . . . much too quickly.


This little foal is our new neighbour. She is a ball of fur and I think her ears are adorable!
Any one thing in the creation is sufficient to demonstrate a Providence to a humble and grateful mind.
Epictetus (A.D. 55 - 135)
I can't believe that this is post #50! I'm having a lot of fun recording special moments in each day and then having a reason to smile again weeks later when I look back at the earlier posts. Thanks for joining me and adding to the memories with your comments!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link to this delightful blog - a more fulsome reply to your email will follow soon...
    Wish we had neighbours like this !!

    ReplyDelete