Sunday, February 7, 2010

Paradise through a Screen Door



I may just stay in bed all day with the fresh air wafting inside . . . without the nasty brutes. I just need to find a way to get my latte delivered bedside. The Time Traveler (aka my husband) returns on Tuesday; perhaps he can engineer something.

By the way, the painter is not coming today. Tomorrow. Insha'Allah.



In the evening, I went into the city to do some grocery shopping. Waiting for the ferry, I caught this scene of fellows enjoying some fishing. Amidst the chaos, it's a pleasure to focus on an oasis of calm. For, on returning home, I found the taps running a river of silt into my sinks. Malesh. Bokra insha'Allah, everything will be fine. Good night.

1 comment:

  1. Shari,
    I am enjoying your wonderful images and commentary. Thank you for sharing with the world on your blog!

    ReplyDelete