Thursday, April 22, 2010

Beautiful April Day


What a pleasant day we awoke to! A cool wind blows from the North. The air is fresh and the view is clear. From the balcony I could see the path that the Time Traveller treks to the top of Mount Qurna. He pined to make another expedition today but, alas, there is work to be done.


This is what the kitchen looked like this morning. I have gone AWOL again. I'm sitting in a cafe, sipping cappuccino and writing my blog while the Time Traveller awaits the carpenters to install the new cabinets. They were only 5 hours late when I left the house this afternoon. Stay tuned for updates!

8PM Update: I returned home to find the kitchen full of cabinets . . . however, they were not on the wall as expected. The Time Traveller, looking a bit dazed, could not explain. What's to explain? So, (altogether now) . . .
Bokra. Insha'Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment