Sunday, May 2, 2010

Invigorating Start to the Day


My 'palace' comes with a pool. I have made a pledge with myself to swim once a day. I will try to follow the Time Traveller's example and take an invigorating plunge first thing in the morning . . . only to be preceded by coffee. ;-)

Afternoon Update: I biked past the field that was burned on February 20th. Take a look at what it looks like two and a half months later:

A land of plenty. We think those are zucchini rows among the bananas.

And speaking of a land of plenty (at least for a few months out of the year), I photographed veggies at the St. Jacobs (Ontario) farmers' market back in September with the intention of mounting a montage in the new kitchen. I forgot that the walls are tiled. I could not bring myself to drill holes in 9 tiles, so I have hung them with suction cups. Not perfect, but I can live with it until I find another solution.


And then I went up to the roof to say farewell to the day. Good night. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment