Saturday, January 22, 2011

Photo Intentions

Whether it's the best of times or the worst of times, it's the only time we've got.
Art Buchwald


I meant to take a photo this morning of the bougainvillea plants that have returned to our balcony, but they seemed less than photogenic. I meant to take a photo this afternoon of my bike carrier full of vegetables as I wheeled home from the village, but my focus was on keeping the bike upright under the load. I meant to take a photo this evening at a lecture about the transfer of villagers to new settlements, but time's aperture contracted and I would have arrived late. So it's a darn good thing that I did catch this shot . . . even if I was late for the sunset.

1 comment:

  1. ...but what a PERFECT shot !

    I can just hear the commentary track from the 1950's travelog film - "...and as we say goodbye to romantic Egypt..."

    :0)

    ReplyDelete