Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

A New Year's resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other. 
Author Unknown

As the year draws to a close I must admit that my 2011 resolutions fared rather poorly over the past 365 days -- but the up-side of failure is that my 2012 resolutions are easier to write. ;-)

Happy New Year!
May All Your Resolutions Come True!

Another fresh new year is here . . .
Another year to live!
To banish worry, doubt, and fear,
To love and laugh and give!


This bright new year is given me
To live each day with zest . . .
To daily grow and try to be
My highest and my best!


I have the opportunity
Once more to right some wrongs,
To pray for peace, to plant a tree,
And sing more joyful songs!
William Arthur Ward, American author (1921-1994)

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and The TT - and many thanks for all the inspiring words and images !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete