Saturday, August 1, 2020

Staycation | Day 3

I love the feeling of the fresh air on my face and the wind blowing through my air.
Evel Knievel, American stunt performer (1938–2007) 

Perhaps you need to be of 'a certain age' to remember the daredevil Evel Knievel. And I suppose there may have been a bit of guarded daring in the Three Winos taking a jaunt to a favourite winery in the Niagara penisula. This marked our first outing after months-long quarantine and I can tell you the mix of fresh air and wine felt gooooood. All precautions were followed with our socially-distanced wine tasting outdoors. We relished our food pairings sitting under a lovely umbrella table with the vineyard on the hill above us.

The bubbles of the Effervescence Sparkling could make a person positively giddy. :-)

4 comments:

  1. Even at this distance I can sense the sudden "...gulp - oh drat, I'd meant to photograph a FULL glass...oh well, there'll be another one along soon..."

    ;0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clearly I am as see-through as the flute. :-)

      Delete
  2. Editor's note: an 'h' seems to have got blown away in the wind...
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-0 | :-) too funny! I haven't decided if I should reel that errant h in or let enjoy the freedom of the breezes.

    ReplyDelete