Friday, February 17, 2012

Cairo Cooking

Creativity comes from spontaneous meetings, from random discussions. You run into someone, you ask what they are doing, you say, 'Wow' and soon you are cooking up all sorts of ideas.
Steve Jobs, American pioneer of the personal computer revolution (1955-2011)

I just had an idea: I should begin another blog featuring Egyptian food. There is certainly a lot of good food to wax eloquent about, although not all of it originates here. I'm thinking of the delicious beef cooked in balsamic vinegar with arugula and parmesan that I enjoyed at Condetti restaurant this evening with its fascinating table tableaux.

I will try to re-create the meal a little later and I will keep the blog idea on the back burner for now; at the moment I must focus on another project. This afternoon's meeting in a coffee shop with my #1 aide-de-camp has me believing in the possibility of success as we cooked up a plan. Ilhumdulila! Achieving success is so much easier when you're surrounded by good people. Ilhumdulila! You can't say that enough around here. Thanks be to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment