Thursday, December 30, 2010

Splish, Splash

Splish, splash, I was takin' a bath
Long about a Saturday night, yeah
A rub dub, just relaxin' in the tub
Thinkin' everythin' was alright . . . . . .

Yes, I was a-splishin' and a-splashin'
I was a-rollin' and a-strollin'
Yeah, I was a-movin' and a-groovin'
We was a-reelin' with the feelin'
We was a-rollin' and a-strollin'
Movin' with the groovin'
Splish, splash, yeah

Splishin' and a-splashin'
One time I was splishin' and a-splashin'
Ooh, I was movin' and a-groovin'
Yeah, I was splishin' and a-splashin'
Bobby Darin and Murray Kaufman, 1948


My heart pumped and my pulse jumped.


It's so exciting going through the car wash. This is how Jonah must have felt . . . except that I know that I'll be spit out of the belly of the beast in a few short minutes.


I've always found car washes to be thrilling. Today, with camera in hand, I learned that they are also beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment