Thursday, October 19, 2017

Raising the Macallan

Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough.
Mark Twain, American author and humorist (1835-1910)

I couldn't pass up on an opportunity to quaff a few drams this evening at a Raise the Macallan tasting. Of the five variations, I favoured the final "Rare Cask" that retails for $400 a bottle. Suffice it to say, I have fine taste that is unlikely to be satiated any time soon. In any case, I enjoyed the evening's wee spot and am returning home in fine humour.



2 comments:

  1. ...arriving home to a plate of Double Chocolate Merlot Cookies...

    The perfect end to a perfect evening ...

    ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;-)
    I must restrain myself so that a few cookies make it to the bazaar table.

    ReplyDelete