Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Colourful Year Ahead

The world is your kaleidoscope, and the varying combinations of colors which at every succeeding moment it presents to you are the exquisitely adjusted pictures of your ever-moving thoughts.
James Allen, British writer and poet (1864 – 1912)

I wrote to a friend yesterday saying that I envision 2014 to be a canvas full of great splashes of bright colour. Today I looked up from my subway seat and found the image that epitomizes my optimism in an advert banner. How radiant. How vibrant. How positively variegated. Today is day two and I'm looking forward to each of the next 363 days! 

1 comment:

  1. 2014 - may it be full of Smarties and M&M's -

    sadly the privcy code has lost its poetic twist - but hen maybe the numbers have a hidden lotto potency ...

    ReplyDelete