Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Supervisor Cat (continued)

Those who sleep under a quilt, sleep under a blanket of love.
Author Unknown

Past posts have featured Cat supervising workmen in Luxor and now she appears closely scrutinizing my quilting work. She takes her job very seriously, usually settling herself on the worktable directly behind my sewing machine; today, however, she felt the need to crawl between the completed and unfinished layers. I remain uncertain of her opinion: does her expression convey satisfaction or reproach? Lesser beings such as I can never truly understand the feline mind.

2 comments:

  1. There's a look of "I'm doing a Time and Motion study" in her eyes...look out for the stopwatch and clipboard !

    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either that or . . . I've got a pin stuck in my belly and I dare not move . . .

    ReplyDelete