Friday, July 2, 2010

Stretching Body and Soul


I have revived my morning stretch routine. Actually, it's my Dad's routine which I took up last year and did faithfully for months. Then . . .? Well, then I found all kinds of excuses not to lie on the floor and enjoy myself for 20 minutes each morning. But it feels sooooo good! Cat concurs. Nevertheless, her time on the mat is coming to an end. She has great fun pouncing on outstretched arms and capturing wiggling toes -- antics that reduce my focus. Believe it or not, sit ups done slowly and with concentration on breathing can be inspirational.

And so the day begins.

3 comments:

  1. that Port Dover thing is in error!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind at all! It means I score another dot on the map! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Port Dover is a nice place too! I need to visit there again after all these years.

    ReplyDelete