Friday, December 22, 2017

Lining things up for Christmas

Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.
"Peg" Bracken, American author (1918–2007)

I am thankful to have been granted two lieu days off from work. They have provided time to finish my Christmas shopping, do some last minute baking and get the presents wrapped.

A Nutcracker (or two) under the tree is an annual tradition for a special someone. I admit to being an enabler to this sweet addiction. With a surprise find yesterday and a bit of paint and glue today, I'm quite happy that my little army of dashing soldiers has came together and will be lined up for duty on Christmas morning.

But you have to keep this is a secret until Christmas!



1 comment:

  1. They put the 'Terracotta Army' to shame - quantity ain't everything !

    :0)

    ReplyDelete