Saturday, February 23, 2013

Dreams of Spring and New Life

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
Robert Louis Stevenson, Scottish novelist and poet (1850-1894)


It has been hard to come up with content for the Chocolate Box over the past week. The cold and the rain and the snow and the grey have created some striking scenes during the week, but none that warmed my heart. Today I visited the blog of a pastor living out in the field and was cheered by the "Fork to Fork" programme that he shared for brightening the spirit on a February morning. Images of bright red tomatoes and rich earth bursting with life was heartening indeed. Spring is not far off!


1 comment:

  1. It is so grey here, that I fear nothing will warm my heart. This winter has been sooooo long and cold. I just long for the summer days and the smell of the earth.
    pmc

    ReplyDelete