Friday, January 1, 2016

Small Accomplishment

Small deeds done are better than great deeds planned.
Peter Marshall, a Scottish-born Presbyterian minister and chaplain to the United States Senate (1902-1949)

It has taken two and a half days but I am proud to report that I have completed my first dining-room chair pad. While this may seem like a very small feat, I am pleased with my accomplishment because the fabric, foam and cording have sat in my den for two years untouched and I have finally done something with them and the result looks quite nice (if I do say so myself). Now, I'm just hoping that I will remember all the little lessons learned (a.k.a. mistakes) along the way so that the next five (!) are fabricated more quickly. Wish me luck!


3 comments:

  1. Set up the on-line store NOW !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your vote of confidence has me grinning -- however, I don't think that I'm ready for commissions just yet! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous....it must be the season to get projects done!!! Keep on going.It will look absolutely amazing when done.
    PMC

    ReplyDelete